Our main office will be closing at 12:00 p.m. EST this Friday the 18th and will also be closed Saturday the 19th.
The Watersmeet branch will be closing at 12:00 p.m. CST Friday the 18th.
2ND ANNUAL SETTLERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION KNOCK OUT CANCER WALK JUNE 7TH AT 11:00 A.M.
Settlers Federal Credit Union along with other local businesses are sponsoring a cancer walk. The walk is a 4.5 mile loop that starts and finishes in the SFCU parking lot. The cost is $20.00 for adults and $15.00 for children 12 and younger and includes a T-shirt and a light lunch to follow. 100% OF THE PROCEEDS GO TO THE ONTONAGON COUNTY CANCER ASSOCIATION. Sign up at the main or branch offices.
We now have a Facebook page! Make sure to "like" us.
NCUA-WARNING-NEW TELEPHONE FRAUD: The NCUA warns consumers of a new telephone fraud known as "vishing". The caller uses NCUA's name and will ask you to follow prompts, which request personal information and financial data. DON'T DO IT! Consumers targeted by this scam should call the NCUA's agency's HOTLINE (800)-755-1030
Mobile banking now available for your smartphone! Go to your app store and download the free Settlers FCU mobile app!
Now Available to our Members if you have a debit card dispute you may now call our Vantiv Service Professionals at 1-800-808-6402. They are available Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM EST These professionals know best what you need to dispute a transaction and are there to help you navigate through any dispute issues you may have.
Settlers FCU was established in 1932. We are the 2nd oldest credit union in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and one of the oldest in the entire State of Michigan.
We believe in friendly, personal service and try to meet the needs of all our members. If you are not already a member of our Credit Union family, we invite you to join.
- Find information about the products and services we offer
- Apply for loans Online through home banking
- Order checks - May qualify for FREE checks if 60 years or older, please contact the Credit Union for more information
- View our Rates
- See our fee schedule and Privacy Notice
Settlers Federal Credit Union’s Online Banking system allows you to:
- Transfer money between your Settlers Federal Credit Union accounts
- Make balance inquiries on your accounts and loans
- Reconcile your checking account(s)
- Review account histories and recent transactions
- Make payment(s) on your loans
- Use Bill Pay ( Free when you sign up for E-Statements.)
Jeanie Mobile Check Deposit