Currently the Check Review site (Remote Check Deposit) is experiencing issues at their data center.They are working to resolve the issue, but it may take up to 72 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Settlers FCU was established in 1932. We are the 2nd oldest credit union in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and one of the oldest in the entire State of Michigan. We believe in friendly, personal service and try to meet the needs of all our members. If you are not already a member of our Credit Union family, we invite you to join.
Settlers Federal Credit Union’s On-line Banking system allows you to:
- Find information about the products and services we offer
- Apply for loans On-line
- Order checks - May qualify for FREE checks if 60 years or older, please contact the Credit Union for more information
- View our Rates
- See our Fee schedule and Privacy Notice
- Transfer money between your Settlers FCU accounts
- Make balance inquiries on your accounts and loans
- Reconcile your checking account(s)
- Review account histories and recent transactions
- Make payments on your loans
- Use Bill Pay to pay all your bills in one place (Free when you sign up for E-Statements)