|Effective Date: Friday, February 12th, 2016|
|Account||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|Money Market shares
|12 Month Share Certificates
|Fees could reduce the earnings on an account|
*APR: Annual Percentage Rate
**APY: Annual Percentage Yield
WE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH FOR IN-SERVICE TRAINING
Remote/Mobile Check Deposit is availabe for IPhone and Android users. Go to your app store and get our free app!
settlers federal cu
Remember to sign your check "for remote deposit only"
Watch for Settlers Federal Credit Union NEW EMV (Euro Mastercard and Visa) Visa® Credit Cards and Mastercard® Debit Cards. These cards have a tiny chip built right in that protects your card information. Count on enhanced fraud protection. When you use your card at a chip-enabled terminal, the embedded chip generates a unique transaction code. This prevents stolen data from being fraudulently used.
Settlers FCU was established in 1932. We are the 2nd oldest credit union in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and one of the oldest in the entire State of Michigan. We believe in friendly, personal service and try to meet the needs of all our members. If you are not already a member of our Credit Union family, we invite you to join.
Settlers Federal Credit Union’s On-line Banking system allows you to:
- Find information about the products and services we offer
- Apply for loans On-line through home banking
- Order checks - May qualify for FREE checks if 60 years or older, please contact the Credit Union for more information
- View our Rates
- See our Fee schedule and Privacy Notice
- Transfer money between your Settlers FCU accounts
- Make balance inquiries on your accounts and loans
- Reconcile your checking account(s)
- Review account histories and recent transactions
- Make payments on your loans
- Use Bill Pay to pay all your bills in one place (Free when you sign up for E-Statements)